HP Pavilion DV4-2161NR 14.1-Inch Laptop (Digital Plaid)


Excellent Computer for an Excellent Price5

I've owned my computer for almost a week now and I'm absolutely loving it. For the money I almost bought an Hp with a T6600 processor and 320GB hard drive etc etc. I bought this for the same price as the other hp and got MORE memory and a better processor. Why wouldn't you want an upgrade of 180 GB hard drive for free? If your a student and like to have lots of music videos and play light gaming and still have tons of room for your homework and projects this is a great computer.



I also love how its 14" monitor so I can take it anywhere and fit it into any bag. It has a very sleek and glossy exterior. A little bit of work to keep clean but that's no reason not to buy a computer. The speakers are great for a laptop. I was actually surprised how clear sounds and music was. As with most HP laptops you get the lightscribe burner which is great but it also comes with a disc replacement thing so if you don't care to use a disc drive you can remove it and save some weight. But really it doesn't weigh that much.



The only downfall I have with this computer is the slightly low battery life. I think a little bit of that might be my fault cause I just plugged in and played rather than letting the battery charge fully first before I started playing with it.



Great laptop for the price.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List